Neighborhood independent living is designed for people like you, who want to continue to grow and flourish in a social atmosphere. Our Independent living villas give you various living options in order to maintain an engaged and active lifestyle.
- 1-3 bedroom homes
- Private three-seasons front porch
- Vibrant, active campus
Deluxe Villa Homes
The Deluxe Villas surround the Assisted Living Community, promoting independence and accessibility. One-story living offers a variety of floor plans with two and three bedroom options.Back to the Top
Garden Villa Homes
Set in a neighborhood design and minutes from local shopping and dining, our Villa homes are bound to please. The Villa neighborhood is located across the street from the original Golden Years Homestead building. Our one-story villas feature vaulted ceilings and spacious living. Exceptional amenities, security and worry free living are included with a private three-seasons front porch and garage. Our Villa Residents love the home-like quality of the Villa design and neighborhood setting.
Garden Villas starting at $829 per month!
Contact us for the details!
Features and Services
Included in monthly service fee:
- 24-hour emergency staff response
- All utilities except telephone
- All Routine maintenance, lawn care & snow removal
- Activities, entertainment and educational seminars
- Transportation for Doctor's appointments & grocery shopping
- Billiard and exercise rooms
- Card room
- Library and Lounges on site
- Free Parking
- Laundry Room Hook-ups (Villas only)
- Regular blood pressure checks
- Small dogs welcome in the Garden Villas (under 25 lbs)
- Cable (Garden Villas only)
Services at an additional charge:
- Meals (Garden's Cafe)
- Hair Salon
- Guest Cottages
- Grocery items available for purchase or delivery
- Convenience store-gift shop
- Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, & Occupational Therapy
- Local newspaper delivery (am or pm)
The Golden Years Lifestyle
There is always something for the residents of Golden Years Homestead. Monthly event and activity calendars are designed for the particular interests and abilities of the residents.
- Bi-weekly exercise classes
- Activities (card games, crafts, etc. )
- Trips to local attractions and events