Neighborhood independent living is designed for people like you, who want to continue to grow and flourish in a social atmosphere. Our Independent living villas give you various living options in order to maintain an engaged and active lifestyle.
- 1-3 bedroom homes
- Private three-seasons front porch
- Vibrant, active campus
These beautiful homes surround the Assisted Living Community, promoting independence and accessibility. One story living offer two bedroom and two bath or three bedroom and two bath options with attached garages.Back to the Top
Set in a neighborhood design and minutes from local shopping and dining, our Villa homes are bound to please. The Villa neighborhood is located across the street from the original Golden Years Homestead building. Our one-story villas feature vaulted ceilings and spacious living. Exceptional amenities, security and worry free living are included with a private three-seasons front porch. Our Villa Residents love the home-like quality of the Villa design and neighborhood setting.
Contact us for the details!
Garden CottagesBack to the Top
Features and Services
Included in monthly service fee:
- 24-hour emergency staff response
- All utilities except telephone and Internet
- All Routine maintenance, lawn care & snow removal
- Activities, entertainment and educational seminars
- Billiard and exercise rooms
- Card room
- Library and Lounges on site
- Free Parking
- Regular blood pressure checks
- Small dogs or cats are welcome
- Cable for 1 TV
Services at an additional charge:
- Meals (Garden's Cafe)
- Hair Salon
- Telephone and Internet
- Convenience store-gift shop located in main building
- Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, & Occupational Therapy
- Local newspaper delivery
The Golden Years Lifestyle
There is always something for the residents of Golden Years Homestead. Monthly event and activity calendars are designed for the particular interests and abilities of the residents.
- Bi-weekly exercise classes
- Activities (card games, crafts, etc. )
- Trips to local attractions and events