A Licensed Assisted Living community is a wonderful option for those who need additional support with daily living tasks and basic care support in a home environment. Because each person is unique, we tailor our services to meet your individual needs in a safe home environment.
Golden Years Assisted Living staff are nurses and trained caregivers who provide attention and assistance 24-hours a day. Our compassionate team provide assistance with tasks such as: bathing, dressing, cooking and medication management.
All Inclusive Affordable Living includes:
- Spacious 1-2 bedroom enclosed apartments
- Three meals a day
- Access to the Bistro and Wellness Center
- On-site outpatient physical and occupational therapy
- Licensed nurses and caregivers 24 hours a day
- Recreational and social activities
- Linen and laundry
- Apartment maintenance
Why is Being "Licensed" Important?
A "licensed" Assisted Living means that the community must follow strict regulations set forth by the Indiana State Department of Health and must pass an annual inspection. Only licensed Assisted Living Facilities have licensed nursing professionals on staff 24-hours a day that can communicate with your doctor, family, take physician's orders and administer medications and other medical services. A Community Nurse Leader assisted by the Campus Administrator and Director of Nursing Services allow each person to maintain an optimal quality of life they want and deserve.Back to the Top
Unique Service Plans and Amenities
Individual service plans available based on each individuals' unique needs. At Golden Years Homestead, our residents enjoy spacious assisted living apartments with full size kitchens, game room and fitness center.
- 1 or 2 Bedroom Apartment Options
- Individual service plan of care
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- Worry free medication services. Our licensed staff works with your physicians to ensure your medications are taken in a timely manner.
- Physician & Nurse Practitioner services on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Three home cooked meals & snacks daily
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry services
- Wide array of various scheduled activities & Life Enrichment Events
- Daily personal care service
- All utilities included with the exception of telephone
- Maintenance free living
- Priority admission to Health Care
- Lab & X-Ray
- Outpatient Therapy
- 24 hour Pharmacy
- Gardens Cafe
- The Market Place snack & gift shop
- Private dining room
- Inviting and comfortable lounge
- Chaplain services
- Game room with pool table
- Fitness center
- Free Health Screens
Apartment living offers a variety of floor plans with one and two bedroom options. The apartments contain a communication system connecting directly to the nursing staff in the Assisted Living Community for safety, events and campus news.
- 1-2 Bedroom Options
- Communication System
- On-call Nursing Staff
The Golden Years Lifestyle
There is always something for the residents of Golden Years Homestead. Monthly event and activity calendars are designed for the particular interests and abilities of the residents.
- Bi-weekly exercise classes
- Activities (card games, crafts, etc.)
- Trips to local attractions and events